Free Download – Generation Smartphone: #FightBackin5
According to the PewResearch Internet Project, 78% of teens have a cell phone and 47% of those own smartphones.
When faced with the decision of whether your child is ready for a cell phone or not, you may feel the need for informed advice. This #FightBackin5 features a free download that you can use to find the answers you need.
Authored by LookOut and The Online Mom, the Generation Smartphone: A Guide for Parents of Tweens + Teens will provide information on the following:
- Facts on smartphones and its role in families
- 4 questions to ask yourself to determine if your child is ready for a mobile phone
- 7 things to do when you get your child a mobile phone
- The smartphone family meeting and what to discuss
- How to spot and handle bad phone behavior
- 4 ways to build responsibility and your relationship with mobile phones
- Good smartphone care and “feeding”
- About Lookout – the smartphone safety and security app
- Printable phone rules agreement
Filled with interesting facts and engaging infographics, this guide is the perfect tool to help you approach the many decisions that come with children having a cell phone or smartphone. If you’re looking to feel empowered to make an informed decision for your family, download the guide today!